Being an outdoorsmen doesn’t mean you always have to look rough and rugged. Take on winter’s harshest and look sleek while doing it in this Vegan Down (Recycled) Puffer Coat. Whether you’re waiting for a lift to get out of the city, or exploring a snow covered forest in -30°C / -22°F, this jacket will be your go-to. The puffer has a subtle printed placket, and waterproof coated zippers for a modern look. It’s 100% cruelty-free with no fur and no feathers.
- 100% Animal-Free
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) approved fabric
- Temperature Rating: -30°C / -22°F
- Rib knit cuffs with thumbholes
- Functional outside pockets
- Inner lining patch pockets for cellphone & charger and 1 zippered pocket
- Multiple outer shell pockets: 2 snap pockets, 2 zippered pockets, 1 chest pocket
- Permanent hood
- Reflective trim details for safer nighttime visibility
The model is 6’1” and is wearing a size M.
Neither a snow covered metropolis or frozen tundra are a match for our winter collection’s -30°C /-22°F temperature rating.
NO FUR. NO FEATHERS.
There’s no reason our feathered or furry friends need to be implicated in the making of clothing. Vegan ‘down’ is not down at all, but polyester that insulates when wet. 100% animal-free. It’s that simple.
A WARM EMBRACE
We introduce it as the longest of our men’s collection, but fans of it have described it as the coziest hug they’ve received from a coat.
If you usually prefer to wear a light layer under your jacket, you may prefer to size down from your regular size. However, if you enjoy bulkier layers, we recommend choosing your usual size. The model is 6’1” and is wearing a size M.