Being well-styled doesn’t mean being unprepared for winter’s worst. The Vegan Down (Recycled) Drawstring Parka has just about everything going for it. It’s modern design blends into a metropolitan setting, but it's ready for Mother Nature’s coldest offerings. How cold? Temperatures up to -30°C / -22°F will be just another walk in the park for this coat (or a trek in the freezing tundra). Adjust it at the waist for a customizable fit, and count on it to be 100% Animal-Free with absolutely no fur and no feathers.
- 100% Animal-Free
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) approved fabric
- Temperature Rating: -30°C / -22°F
- Heavyweight & cozy
- Rib knit cuffs with thumbholes
- Inner adjustable bungee cord at waist for customizing fit
- Functional outside pockets
- Inner lining patch pockets for cellphone & charger
- Permanent hood with removable faux fur trim
- Reflective trim details for safer nighttime visibility
The model is 5’9” and is wearing a size S.
Neither a snow covered metropolis or frozen tundra are a match for our winter collection’s -30°C /-22°F temperature rating.
NO FUR. NO FEATHERS.
There’s no reason our feathered or furry friends need to be implicated in the making of clothing. Vegan ‘down’ is not down at all, but polyester that insulates when wet. 100% animal-free. It’s that simple.
Removing the hood’s vegan fur trim makes the coat modernly sleek. A faux-fur flaunt gives a classic parka vibe. Whichever way you choose, you’ll be best dressed in Mother Nature’s eyes.
If you usually prefer to wear a light layer under your jacket, you may prefer to size down from your regular size. However, if you enjoy bulkier layers, we recommend choosing your usual size. The model is 5’9” and is wearing a size S.