Ready to explore in extreme weather? Even if you’re not, our tried & true Vegan Down (Recycled) Parka is. Take on harsh winter temperatures well below freezing at -30°C / -22°F. Classic expedition outerwear influenced its design and looks, but the planet influenced its ethics: Zero feathers and no fur. 100% animal-free and cozy. What more could you want from your new grab’n’go jacket?
- 100% Animal-Free
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) approved fabric
- Temperature Rating: -30°C / -22°F
- Rib knit cuffs with thumbholes
- Inner adjustable snaps at waist for customizing fit
- Functional outside pockets
- Inner lining patch pockets for cellphone & charger
- Removable hood with removable faux fur
- Reflective trim details for safer nighttime visibility
The model is 5’11” and is wearing a size 1X.
Neither a snow covered metropolis or frozen tundra are a match for our winter collection’s -30°C /-22°F temperature rating.
NO FUR. NO FEATHERS.
There’s no reason our feathered or furry friends need to be implicated in the making of clothing. Vegan ‘down’ is not down at all, but polyester that insulates when wet. 100% animal-free. It’s that simple.
ADVENTURING & EVERYDAY LIVING
A popular choice for adventurers who city-seek just as much as they explore their local woodsy trails or ski hill.
If you usually prefer to wear a light layer under your jacket, you may prefer to size down from your regular size. However, if you enjoy bulkier layers, we recommend choosing your usual size. The model is 5’11” and is wearing a size 1X.